Monday, February 4, 2013

Who Needs Friends When You Have Pizza?



 Una on 17th avenue!




On Saturday Holly and I had lots of fun exploring 17th. It was such a beautiful day and all I wore was a light jacket, which was a nice change from the Arctic freeze-over we were having the previous week. It was the first time I have really checked it out the place and I found the most amazing stationary/party store, Reid's. They had everything under the sun, to the cutest personalized stationary, office supplies, endless gift ideas, and to pens worth more then my wedding ring... needless to say I was a kid in a candy store; as you can tell from the bag... clearly I had to leave with something! I also loved Rubaiyat... they had the cutest jewelery (a little out of my price range unfortunately) and lots of fun and unique home furnishings, which I have been seriously obsessed with lately,  I am just so excited to decorate our new place!

Lunch was amazing too! Una has my favorite honey and cheese pizza, I know I know... it does sound a little peculiar, but let me tell you all (the all 5 of you who read my blog)... it is life changing! We also loved our date prosciutto wraps.. and our free desert!

I had so much fun with Holly and I cant wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment