Saturday, October 27, 2012

Kingsland Farmers Market

Today was such a great day. I finally got to sleep in till whenever I wanted. The Monday-Friday 6 am wake up calls are really starting to kill me. Not only did I get to sleep in, but I was so so excited to wake up and check our sleep talk iphone application. This may be the best discovery ever. It records all night but only movement or when you talk, and in the morning listening to the clips are too fun. Then we got to go to the Kingsland Farmer's Market. I was so excited. 

Kick Start Smoothie: Blackberries, Strawberries, Kale, Banana, Beet, Carrots, Lemons, Orange Juice. 

It was fun, a little overpriced just like Darren said it would be, but we got some yummy soups and hummus and are excited to come back for lunch as their Mexican booth looked unreal.

1 comment:

  1. That iphone app sounds amazing! My husband and I are pretty sure we have a sleepwalker but don't know which one of us it is! Here is the solution! Now if only I had an iphone...

    Tara

    http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete