Sunday, December 16, 2012

Secret Daughter


I decided before we left on our trip that I needed to get a book as the extraneous amounts of magazines that were piling up were making my carry on anything but lighter. Not only are magazines expensive, but they also don't facilitate much thought and they do tend to loose my attention after about an hour. After opening up this book on a long flight I remembered the simple joy that comes from escaping your own thoughts every once and a while and diving into someone elses. I finished this book by the time we landed in Florida and loved every page. I can't wait to continue onto my next book which I am half way through, The Night Circus.

1 comment:

  1. How is the Night Circus?! I am so happy you decided to go with that one - it is great!

    ReplyDelete